SPEAK The Movie in Social Media
Social media will allow you to share and discuss this powerful film with the wider community.
- Got an impression of this fully likable documentary? Then why not click ‘like’ at their Facebook page?
- The film makers regularly update us on the latest news. Follow their messages on Twitter.
- This tale of professional development is perfect to share with the wider working world. There’s a Linkedin page about Tumbleweed Entertainment, the production company behind SPEAK.
- The Instagram profile is packed
with memes and pictures with quality quotes. One image reads,
“…your life tells a story… and there’s someone out there who needs to hear it.”
- The Pinterest Profile is packed with news coverage, quotes, characters, and behind-the-scenes footage. What’s not to love?
- Extra trailers can be found at Youtube. This video is a testimonial from a Toastmaster who wants to speak more professionally in job interviews.
- Google + has further updates related to SPEAK. But you can also find like-minded speaking fans who have their own success stories.
Get social. Connect on social media. See more community discussion about the film SPEAK. The Parramatta Toastmasters Club will holding a FREE screening of the movie on Sunday 21st April 2013 at 2pm at Parramatta RSL Club. RSVP to Christine on 0424 123 315 or at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th April 2013.